Sidor

18 feb. 2015

DT-card for The Paper Shelter #191

God Morning!
  
It's time again for another challenge over at the Paper Shelter. It´s Team A's turn to inspire you all for this challenge.
The theme for this week is Animal Magic.

I have used the digis:  Monkeys







I have used a white card base, black cardstock, patterned papers.
I have colored the image in black and grey tones with ProMarkers, FlexMarkers and Tria.




As always if you use a Paper Shelter Image available here, you will be in with a chance of winning an amazing $30 voucher to spend in the store.
If you win using any other image you win 3 digis of your choice from the shop.
So with prizes like this on offer, why not have a go?

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments on my previous posts :) <3 <3

Have a great week.

HUGS

5 kommentarer:

Nannieflash sa...

Morning Anna, oh wow what a clever idea, I love it, the design and layout are brilliant and the result is just stunning. hugs Shirleyxx

Judith sa...

This is fab Anna - I love how you used this image - it looks like a black and white photograph - great idea hugs Judith x

Cards By MI sa...

Vilken underbar färgläggning Anna! Hela kortet är helt ljuvligt. Älskar att bananen är i färg. Man borde våga måla mer i svart-vitt eller hur? Det är så snyggt!
Kram
Marie

Gail sa...

What a wonderful idea to use the black and white and a yellow banana. This is truly an adorable card! I love this card! Hugs, Gail

Vannessa sa...

This is just amazing Anna and I love how you coloured your image. Reminds me of a photograph. Love the monkey's thought bubble too - hilarious!

Hugs, Vannessa x